Stayed in The Madejski Hotel last Saturday night as a base for our jubilee weekend. The hotel staff were absolutely lovely, really friendly and helpful. The room was clean comfortable, had wi-fi and couldn't fault it. we were on the second floor and had a view down into the two bars areas. The evening meal was ok, chicken a bit tough but fish was very tender, breakfast was good. Drinks from the bar was pricey especially for a glass of wine.
On the whole if i was in the area again i would defiantly stay at this hotel.
The only slight down side that it is quite a distance out of central London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel