This hotel is part of the Madejski stadium, and in some ways it feels like it is part of stadium. Clean, tidy and well laid out, it's functional. Rooms are fine for the price, but my room looked out over the car park, but how important is the view. However the down side is that there is nowhere to walk to. You'd need to take a taxi to get into town
The bar is huge will take two rugby teams plus supporters, with TV's in each corner. Breakfast buffet is good, but they have a couple of specials which are worth looking at.
Rooms are expensive, but I found a better price on one of the hotel booking sites. Probably very busy when there is a match on at the stadium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel