“Fabulous clean well maintained apartments”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Reading
Deep Blue City Gate Apartments
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I had a terrible experience with another serviced apartment in Reading Berkshire at the Begining of this trip, so we looked around for more suitable accommodation.
The lady I dealt with was so helpful on the phone and guaranteed that we would be happy with this one.
She was 100% correct. We feel it may have just been refurbed so it's like we walked into a brand new apartment.
The location is fabulous with only a five minute walk into the oracle and town. parking is perfect everything was cleaned or new and worked.. I would totally recomend anyone to use this apartment.
Internet wasn't working initially but the miantence people are very efficient and had it all up and running within the day.
I had misread that the cleaning would be done on Friday and when it wasn't done I rang the same lady explaining that I had a guest coming to stay and was disappointed. Within minutes a cleaner turned up at 6 pm Friday night unbelievable service considering it was my mistake she wasnt due until the Friday.
I have NO complaints for this place only total praise its a great place very quiet too not noisy like central apartments.
Deep Blue will be highly redomended by my husband to his global coleaugues who are often looking for somewhere to stay.
Thank you for living up to your promise, it really is a home away from home. :-)

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank S11JJX
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have stayed in a 1 bedroom serviced apartment for 6 months while in Reading with work. The apartment has been a disappointment, from not having the keys available for check in on the first day, poor cleaning services, cheap appliances, fittings and furniture, and noise from the street creating sleepless nights - along with the poorest quality mattress and pillows I have ever slept on. I would definitely not class these apartments as 'luxury', there are better apartments in Reading available for this price. This being said, the apartment manager I dealt with was lovely and always helpful, but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business