“Simply delicious”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Having been recommended countless times by many, I thought I would pay The Bay a visit.

I must admit that I am quite a big foody and unfortunately many Indian restaurants tend to over sell themselves. I am pleased to say that I was far from disappointed. The food was absolutely superb! Everything tasted so fresh, tender and tasty! Service was pleasing and I felt extremely welcomed.

I would advise anyone looking for good value, high quality food to visit this establishment.

I look forward to returning with friends and family.

2  Thank guest-1990

Reviewed 25 March 2012

We love the Bay and have been having regular take-aways from here for the past couple of years.
The management changed early last year to a husband and wife team who are incredibly attentive and have got some fantastic chefs in the kitchen.
Their food is never greasy and is always amazingly tasty. The restaurant itself is nothing fancy, but has a great atmosphere and service - plus, of course, the fantastic food.
I'm glad a lot of people in Reading don't know about the Bay as if they did we may have to wait longer for our take-aways!
Seriously though, go and visit. It's fabulous.

1  Thank CraigA_UK
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Great atmosphere!!! Great food!!!! Great service!!!! I visited this place many times & love evrything abt ths place!!!! Real value for money!!!

1  Thank Indianfoodlvr
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This was my very first time dining at this restaurant, having been recommended numerous times by friends. On arrival the atmosphere was extremely warm and welcoming, somewhere that one could feel at ease; which proved to be a promising start. The food was simply to die for!! Everything tasted so fresh and was really beautifully cooked. Having visited many Indian restaurants in my time, I must say that this was the best I have had the pleasure of tasting and would highly recommend it to anyone.

It is extremely good value for money as portion sizes are generous and you receive exactly what you pay for, unlike many other establishments.

In terms of faults...I only wish I had more room so that I could have eaten more. Everything was perfect, from food to service and ambience.

I look forward to returning very soon!!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

A great place for a good indian meal...cosy & warm atmosphere with friendly n excellent service
Five star exeprience:) A must go place in reading

1  Thank Indianfoodlvr