“Great food, Excellent service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We ordered a feast of a take-aeay from The Bay which was really good.

I have a thing for a fish curry which is unfortunately quite rare to find on an Indian menu. The Bay had 3 options: Sea Bass, Salmon Massala & Salmon curry! I tried the massala which was heaveny.

As I mentioned we had ordered a feast so I pretty much tried everything on the menu and it was all delicious. A few things stood out - the king prawns were the size of cray fish and were really succulent and the dahl was pretty special.

Writing this review is making my mouth water... where is my phone...

1  Thank FranMorrow

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We ordered takeway and my main dish was the Prawn Jhinga, I have to say I've never tasted a Prawn curry like this....they truly were KING PRAWNS and NOT the small shrimps stuff you normally get!!! I also tried the samosas and poppadoms were really nice and light...
I would definatley go here for this as my regular prawn take away dish!!! loved it!!!
Need to try more now.... :))

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The food was absolutely amazing!!
Top quality, fresh, flavoursome!!!
I loved the food so much I cannot wait to go back and try more!

Best meal from any indian restaurant

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have been going to the Bay for approx. a year or more now-Have to say the Food is always of the best standard, fresh quality and a total "home cooked experience"- The selection of the menu is vast and each time we have tried something new and it has been excellent in quality- The chapattis/selections of breads are freshly made -The selection of cuisine from the chicken dishes/vegetable curries to the traditional Indian desserts/array of other desserts I have to recommend you all to visit the Bay and then you will know what I mean!
Wonderful Owners and Amazing Service and food! See you again soon

1  Thank Shalini M
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I chose chicken curry and I can bet it has been made the day before! Hopefully it wasn't left for other costumer.
The service was good.