“Just a quick coffee?”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Reading
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Tutti Frutti en route!Amazing coffee, hot chocolate and teas. Sublime handmade soup and sandwiches. Sweet treats and delicious ice cream.Come and enjoy a wonderfully eclectic selection of scrumptious savoury and sweet, handmade goodies, including the most amazing ice cream and sorbets, made daily on site. Ingredients are local milk and cream, fresh fruit and handmade toppings. The selection changes most days - come and try them... Suggest your own favourite flavours!Our brilliant happy team are waiting to help you - always, anytime. Looking forward to meeting you. Come on in - YOU ARE WHAT WE'RE ABOUT!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a quick coffee?”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Always friendly polite service. Highly recommend stopping there for a coffee and/or ice cream . Great assortment of sweets too. Daily papers there for you to read and relax as well.

1 Thank Colin B

“Crazy blonde lady”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Went in here to have a look
This crazy blonde lady behind the till (short hair, assuming she is manager) came up and gave me a free ice cream taste. I was planning on buying some but then she started sprouting off how scary she is and she is not forcing me me to me to buy anything. She was actually putting me off buying as I was about too. As I walked out she said bye cheer up grumpy to me. Great customer service. She clearly is a really crazy lady.

4 Thank Doron d
“Best Customer Service and Really tasty Icecream”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Literally the best customer service I have ever experienced from anywhere, Everytime I go in, and from everyone I have ever been served by in Tutti Fruitti. They're so polite and friendly, let you have a little sample of the icreams, which is a nice touch. Me and my boyfriend pop in there a lot and we love it. Even the managers/owners say hello and are working, rather than some places where managers just sit/ hide.
I can't get enough of this place, there's nothing I love more than going to a restaurant in Reading, skipping their puddings and heading over to Tutti Fruitti instead! Can't recommend it enough! :)

1 Thank Amy S
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The service is always warm and very friendly, once the staff saw me pondering over a few flavours and offered a spoon to let me try. Its location is very ideal for a quick snack while waiting for a train. Its flavours are ever changing but is always very tasty and fresh. The milkshakes made from the ice cream flavours present is also very good!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Martin S
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

As one of the only cafés open late in the station I was extremely happy to discover that they serve great value coffee and the chap working there was lovely. Seemed genuinely interested in how his patrons are. Shall certainly visit next time I stop through reading.

• Visited April 2014