“angry.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Highlight Comedy Club
Reviewed 20 April 2014

the acts on this night were very good no complaints. Service awful we had paid for a party of 8,as it was a 50th birthday we paid extra for a package which consisted of table decorations, a welcome glass of champagne and a first drink of beer for the gents and wkd for the ladies. After we were sat at the table for 15mins two buckets were put in front of us with 8 bottles of Smirnoff ice not the drinks we had ordered. When I asked why I was rudely told they had run out of beer so we would have to put up with them(.btw the table decorations consisted of 4 pathetic balloons) as we had pre ordered by e mail a week earlier I was very angry so went up to the bar with the buckets of un wanted drinks. When I got to the bar lo and behold they had fridges full of beer!!! after a headed discussion with the young man behind the bar we eventually got a bucket of 8 beers.my advise DONT DO A PACKAGE get the tickets and get the rest on the night.we spoke to another couple who said the same the packages are very expensive for what they are.

3  Thank amanda m

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I purchased tickets for some £17 each, only to find that there were many discount schemes and plans which had not been offered to my party.
We went on 1st March.
Venue was akin to a working mans club - rowdy with booze flowing - but that's what these comedy nights tend to be.
The MC (from land of Oz) was very good , as a link man, and also at quelling the few drunken audience members who were intoxicated.
The three comedians were a mixed bag - tonight one was very good and two were fair.
I have seen better and I have seen worse - which is the pleasure and risk & excitement of a live show.
The food was basic - served in cardboard boxes - but hey ho, that is what u get at this sort of event - and allows quickness.
The staff worked hard , and were indeed pleasant and helpful.
An "OK" evening out ..........

3  Thank Barry M
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Good venue for a fun night out with family and friends. There are often discounts available too, which make it excellent value. Having been several times, I have found that the stand up acts can vary quite a bit, but it is always a good night out.
Last time I went, all three acts were excellent. After the comedy show, you can go downstairs to the night club and dance to retro music in the nightclub for free.

3  Thank kraftterrier