We spent one night at the Malmaison, chosen mainly for its geographic location. We enjoyed our stay very much.
1. The service was excellent, and throughout the visit the staff impressed us with their cheerful professionalism, helpfulness and self confidence;
2. Dinner was excellent;
3. Our room was very good, and it was delightful to have air conditioning which did what we wanted rather than what 'it' felt we should have (a common failing in far too many hotels).
1. We found the decor throughout the hotel too dark for our personal taste;
2. The cooked food at breakfast was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brief encounter, that fleeting glance from across the platform, a longing to be with the one you shouldn't...Meet me outside the station at this gloriously converted rail hotel. You shouldn't have this much fun so close to Heathrow, but you will at Mal. You shouldn't find a train set in your room, or a bath big enough for two, for that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Malmaison Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Reading Hotel Reading
- Malmaison Hotel Reading
- Reading Malmaison Hotel