“Nice sauce”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Uninterested staff - we had to clean our own table, get our own menus. The sides were just ridiculously small. Will try the oracle one next. My hopes are not high

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Never ate at Nando's before so was not sure what to expect. I ordered take-out and was not disappointed at all. Chicken was tasty and perfectly spiced and I could definitely become addicted to their "macho peas". You have to take it as to what it is: a chicken place to get good food quickly and without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Quick working lunch was very easy to order, service was speedy and food was good. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Food is good but for me a bit too spicy, staff very helpful, overall very good restaurant for the whole family.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Just a very average chicken restaurant that a lot of people rave about. There are a variety of sauces and ways of eating chicken, but that's it! Maybe I was expecting too much...