“Delicious food but...”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nando's food never disappoints me. Lovely food, super tasty, but I found the customer service very poor as compared to other Nando's near the oracle. We had no napkins, so were given paper towels, cutlery looked a bit dirty and the ambiance was a bit stressful rather than relaxing as I find it usually on the other one. All in all, would Not go back to this one.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I went on my own to collect my food , I've waited for my meal for 45 minutes .when my food arrived , the food was dried and I was very disappointed . Staffs were very helpful and friendly but need to improve service .

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is by far the better Nando's in Reading ... for a start the queues are shorter, the staff are more friendlier and the service is much quicker. For the most part Nando's is the same or similar wherever you go, but the difference is always going to be the staff. At this restaurant, the staff and service get 10/10.... well done.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

You know what your getting before you walk though the door if you have eaten in the chain before. The staff were friendly and the place was ok. The tables where a bit sticky. The food came fast and was just what you would expect. I don't often visit these places but we just wanted a snack. Overall not a lot to say but any places that you don't need to complain must be a good place.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

nice little place for a couple of people - much quieter than by the Oracle. plenty of variety. refillable drinks :) not bad