“Another good Balti house”
Review of Balti King

Balti King
Ranked #799 of 1,520 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Balti
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went last night for a meal with friends usuall meal for me poppadoms and pickle tray, mixed kebab and king prawn madras with boiled rice and garlic nan pint cobra and half bottle red wine, that's got to be a good night out meal for anyone, great place enjoyed it

1  Thank Alan D

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Tony the owner / manager and Martin our friendly waiter couldn't do enough for us! Food was delicious, thoroughly recommend

2  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fab place for an Indian meal ... First visit was some time ago on a voucher deal but we are now regular visitors. Service is fantastic, good value for money, unbelievable choice and they are happy to 'tweak' any dish (for example if you don't want coriander etc). Sometimes use voucher deals and have never had any problem redeeming them and we are on their mailing list so get good offers emailed through on a monthly basis.

2  Thank Gladys1913
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Well a little apprehensive but we had no need to be. Very attentive service, food was very good. We went on a groupon deal and added extras, good value for money. Wine very cheap, yes it is dated but perhaps that makes it more authentic. Definitely worth going.

2  Thank LynMichael
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Unfortunately we had the bad luck of booking this on a groupon code. Having confirmed our booking with the manager who said it would be fine to show the confirmation on my mobile phone instead of a print out copy, then went and changed his mind when we got there! After my protest as it clearly states on the app, he then agreed. We were seated so close to other tables it was hard not to feel imposed. I would have liked to have had a seafood dish, however by the look of the place opted for the vegetarian option to be on the safe side! Good job really as the food wasn't hot. I sent it back only for it to be returned yet again cold. After much dissapointed, I had had enough, paid for the drinks we had had and left! An experience not to be repeated. I am not in the habit of writing such negative comments, however I feel this is a must.

2  Thank fortysi