“Much better since the re-furb!”

Revolution Vodka Bar
Ranked #404 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The original vodka bar for the most original people. We serve a great selection of food including burgers, pizzas, steak and salads from 11am, combining brilliantly with a great evening scene and the most premium vodkas from around the world.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Much better since the re-furb!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Loving the new decor and the music! The layout is the same but its so much brighter and friendlier looking now, I can't wait until my next visit.

The 2-4-1 on cocktails is very good value for money and between 5pm and 7pm is great for office workers!

Good selection of meals to choose from too and not bad prices! I had the Vodka burger recently which was really nice! Meat was very tasty and I enjoyed the vodka salsa!

Keep it up VR!

• Visited July 2014

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good skinny menu”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Geta was our server. She helped us settle on our choices. The fried pickles were tasty and crisp. The blue cheese dip was mayonnaise. The blackened chicken is quite spicy hot. The special slaw has a simple mayonnaise dressing. We enjoyed the house vinegar and oil salad dressing on our green salads. We loved sitting outside on the patio.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kentandjo
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Very Dissapointed”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Food here used to be lovely, however the new menu is poorly executed and overpriced. Me and my boyfriend visited for lunch recently and were charged £9 for 'fire pit nachos'- which were missing 3 of the ingredients listed on the menu. We also chose the sliders 'sharing' platter which contained 3 tiny burgers, not a good number for a sharer, and also minuscule for the price. Burgers were dry and uninteresting.

This is the second time we have been deeply disappointed by the food (after giving it the benefit of the doubt the first time).

Unfortunately I won't be returning, and you have lost a very loyal customer.

• Visited June 2014
“Please do not go!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this place after visiting other Revolution Bars. I was completely ignored at the bar by at least 3 barmen!They do not seem to care and retraining is required!

Visited May 2014
Telford, United Kingdom
“Party of 15, cocktail class was great!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

When my friends told me it was about £25 each I thought it was pricey, but you definitely get your monies worth. Really good fun, great cocktails and yummy food!! Recommend to anyone....

Visited June 2013