“What a great space!”
Review of The Holt

The Holt
Ranked #327 of 1,605 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The front of this place is quite small (I actually walked straight past it when I was looking for it) but inside it is surprisingly large.

My flat white was absolutely delicious and it was lovely to see the coffee roaster in the corner of the room where I was drinking it.

I can't wait to go back to try an affogato (they had run out of Our Cow Molly ice cream because of the hot weather!)

2  Thank AlexSwallow

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I just loved this place because it has a lot of space and different tables where you can find also comfy armchair to relax. If you go there for breakfast you must try their porridge: very special! They serve also cow molly ice cream, very good to refresh your day.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great little place that was dog friendly. Couldn’t find anything on their website or social media to say was dog friendly but my friend said it was. They brought Juno a bowl of water too. Great place and not as cold as it looks. Heathers, quirky decor, great coffee, tea and food.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Go here for good tea, great coffee and smashing food with super service..
Relaxed and boho atmo in SoYo.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We didn't even know that this place existed until Jazz at The Lescar decanted to The Holt when The Lescar was being decorated! The Wednesday evening of Jazz was packed at The Holt, probably busier than at The Lescar. We only just managed to get seats (which were, thankfully, vacated by the band)! Just drinks were being served in the evening, but have to say that the staff were excellent and so pleasant. I'm sure we will return.

As a Sheffielder, born and bred, I have to say that it's great to see these industrial spaces being used to great advantage and breathing new life into the City! Long may it continue.