Jurys Inn Sheffield
US$100
US$110
US$96
Hotels.com
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
  • Restaurant
US$94
US$92
Travelocity
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$79
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,693 results
All reviewscity centrecar parktrain stationclean hotelsaturday nightbusiness tripgood nights sleepexcellent hoteldouble bedchecking outexcellent staybar areawould stay againone night stayexcellent value for moneyolivertoken
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Pleasant, clean and well maintained hotel. Staff friendly, helpful and professional in their approach. Only gripe & its a small one, no shaver socket in bathroom or bedroom. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
JurysInnTeam, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear LA A,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. Many thanks also for your feedback regarding the shaver points.I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed over for a works do that was being held at St. Paul's mecure hotel, chose this hotel for it's great price, location to train station. 3 girls in one room, plenty of plug sockets for hair dryers etc, air con worked a treat! Also free wifi for the whole stay! Would highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank katie c

Dear Katie C,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed our facilities at the hotel.
I will ensure your kind words are communicated to the team. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were attending our granddaughter's graduation and we were very pleased with every aspect of our stay. All the staff were were very pleasant and helpful and the bedrooms were clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay at Jurys again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank dalodge

Dear dalodge,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to see everything went well and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Sheffield in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is brilliant. The staff are absolutely awesome especially lee who works behind the bar! I've stayed at thew jurys Inn in Southampton but Sheffield has topped the service no end! Plus it's quiet lovely place to stay :) xx

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Cherrelley

Dear Cherrelley,
Many thanks for reviewing your recent stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield, I am delighted to see that you had such a great stay. I will be sure ti pass on your comments to the team, especially Lee. We also believe he is awesome!!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Myself and 2 friends stayed at jurys inn for a girly weekend away, I used to go to Sheffield Hallam so I was showing my friends the routes. We requested a room with a view and got a great room! Staff were excellent, helpful, friendly, and although we didn't spend much time in the hotel apart from sleeping I can't fault it. Especially one gentleman who came up to our room early morning to help fix our TV, he also was very helpful at reception, so sorry but we didn't get his name! parking is excellent and cheap. Hope to stay here again soon!

Room Tip: Request a view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Belanie
JurysInnTeam, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Belanie,
Thank you for your lovely review of Jurys Inn Sheffield. It is great to see that you had such a positive stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.