“Good value for money”

Ranked #10 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Madrid
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed at the Jurys Inn Sheffield for one weekend for a wedding and I would stay there again. The room was clean and modern, the bed was really comfy and we had a corner room with floor to ceiling windows. They offer all the basic services (iron, laundry, etc) and the pleasant reception staff called numerous taxis for us over the weekend. Check in and checkout took 2 mins. The breakfast buffet is really nice, fresh, hot food and a good selection but it is quite pricey at 10 GBP, you can go to a pub down the road and get a full breakfast for 2.49 GBP. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were in 603 which was a corner room, nice and big.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JenGMadrid
JurysInnTeam, Deputy General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear JenGMadrid,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed our facilities at the hotel. I will ensure your kind words are communicated to the team. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.
Deputy General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The staff here were great. Especially ben who when every taxi company said they had no spare drivers managed to get 3 taxis sent to us to bring us back. Very fairly priced. Rooms were comfortable and a good size

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Carly C
JurysInnTeam, Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear CarlyC,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to see everything went well and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Sheffield in the near future.
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I go to this hotel practically every year and it's exactlywhat it says on the tin - a good bed and breakfast with access to the ponds forge and various other attractions. I usually qualify for the nationals in karate but even if I don't I still come along to watch. The hotel is nice with a great breakfast and I enjoy coming to it each year.!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank MonkeyMaya1
Dear MonkeyMaya1,
Many thanks for taking time out to write about your recent stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield. It is so nice to see that you had a great experience with us and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.
South Wales U K
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel 10--08--14 ,the standard of the hotel far outstripped the price.The staff named Beckie and Aiden were the best you could wish for.,When we booked in ,they helped us with little problems without any fuss and lovely smiles.I think Jurys Inn is very lucky to have them on their team

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 966elaine
Dear 966elaine,
Many thanks for taking time out to share you experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to see that you had such a positive stay. I will make sure to pass on your comments to Becky and Aidan. I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.
Northampton
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have just returned from staying at this hotel for 12 days during the National Championships. The Reception / Front Office and Food and Beverage staff we fantastic - Becky the front office manager is a great asset to the hotel dealing with guests needs and running a tight ship. We requested early room cleaning which was done everyday of our stay -
Maybe slightly bigger bath towels would be good but that's the only recommendation / request I would make.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Jacquie2209
Dear Jacquie2209,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield and for taking the time to review your stay.
It is a pleasure to read such lovely feedback and I will ensure your kind comments are passed to the team. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.
London
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Came as a family for my sons graduation.
The reception staff were very efficient, the girls were sweet, helped print out forgotten entry tickets, sorted extra pillows etc.
The rooms are clean, well maintained and , big plus, you can open the windows! Hate feeling sealed in to a room.
The location is perfect if you need city centre. Some noise outside late at night, but not hotels fault. That's city life!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank susan b
Dear susan b,
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. Please email me directly at marcin_jurczak@jurysinns.com so I can allocate the room at the back of the hotel for the future stay. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.
Saint Helens, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Just got back from staying at this hotel while on my hen party. Would definitely recommend it as it's location is ideal, rooms were really nice and bigger than expected and staff were all very friendly. Only negative I have is that my party of 8 in 3 rooms had to go to get our key card re activated a total of 5 times over the 3 days/2 nights as they kept deactivating.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends