3,090 results
All reviews eyre street city centre car park train station business trip saturday night double bed bars and restaurants good nights sleep bar area excellent stay one night stay excellent value for money oliver token moor ncp
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The location was very convenient for me as I was in Sheffield attending an event at the University. Very nice restaraunts and cafeterias nearby, and the city center was at a walking distance. The room size was adequate, the beds were very comfortable, as well as it was very convenient to count with a hair dryer and a iron. I

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
1  Thank La_machin
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear La_machin
Many thanks for taking time out to write about your recent stay at our hotel. It is so nice to see that you had a great experience with us; I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Staff very helpful and gave us adjoining rooms. Great nights sleep, when we eventually got to bed . Good location for bars and restaurants, walking distance to centre. Will stay on our next trip to Sheffield for sure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Claire J

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Having a wedding party across the road in getting club so ideal overnight stopover for us, also we got a special rate via them for £57 for a double ensuite room with full buffet breakfast. Rooms of big size , comfy bed , lovely modern bathroom and most of hotel having been recently refurbished with work still ongoing around the reception area. All the staff seemed friendly and welcoming although I don’t think they knew how to send emails as had to ring three times to get a booking confirmation which in the end was done by central reservations. Breakfast had plentiful options and all cooked well with the usual tea, coffee, cereal, bread and full English choices. Also free WiFi which was of good speed and parking nearby in multi storey at a reduced rate with a token from reception.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leea115

Dear lee a
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location for city centre.
Lovely clean hotel.

No parking at hotel but some nearby on Matilda Street for a good price.

One warning not on website is local construction work. Although no fault of the hotel it does impact on the rooms.

We had an early wake up due to construction work being carried out before the time agreed by the council. When complained the hotel dealt with this very professionally and politely and as I result if I am ever in the area again I wouldn't hesitate on staying again.

Comfy beds, good size room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear 991amylou

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Centrally located and easy access to city centre, universities and train station. Really good value, room very comfortable and clean. Despite being on main road I was able to have window open and not be disturbed by noise. Staff very friendly
Only one comment, checked in quite late at night and it would have been helpful if the guy on reception had given me more information on room and facilities, I did not book breakfast but he did not even tell me where to go in the morning if I wanted some. Nor did I realise I had a mini fridge with drinks and snacks until day 2, Only comment he made was you've paid in advance here is your key you are on the 8th floor. Otherwise all staff as I say went out of their way to be friendly and provide as much information as possible,.

Room Tip: I booked via booking.com and had executive room, excellent price
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business