“Awesome!”

New Cod on the Block
Ranked #168 of 1,478 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Been going since it opened and still not had a bad meal! I've called in on different days and times and tried the majority of things on the menu. Great price, great food and great service!

There are newer reviews for New Cod on the Block

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very nice taste chunky fish very clean smells great good price really nice owners and staff wish it was open more

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Every time I move house I try a new chippy- none have beaten new cod.
The £2.50 mini dinner isn't so mini and is very yummy for pennies.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Fish stays crispy and delicious until I get home - this is a first. Great chips. Friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband & I previously went there a few months ago & were amazed at how great their fish & chips were, so when we set off for a second visit - we had high expectations.

I don't usually order cod because I usually prefer the meatier haddock, but both times I have ordered cod and it's been absolutely delicious. The chips are amazingly tasty too.

I only wish I lived nearer.