“Always delicious!”

New Cod on the Block
Ranked #187 of 1,518 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place has the best fich and chips I have ever had. I ate here again the other night and every single time I eat from here it feels like the first time. I am always blown away at how delicious the food is. The owners are so friendly, the food is amazing, and the price is right! You must go!

2  Thank Jessica T

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have recently moved from the area, and now cant find a decent chippy that lives up to new cod on the block. I don't even like fish but always tuck into a little bit of my partners when he gets cod from here. I hope they open another chip shop around the S25 area. I cant wait till i'm back in the area so I can have some proper chips

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Excellent food, my favourite chippy in Sheffield. For some reason I find the food here less greasy than other fish and chip take-aways. There is often a queue when I visit (which speaks volumes for the quality). When I lived in Walkley I was a frequent repeat customer here. I recommend you try it.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Spotlessly clean. Friendly staff. We all chose a variety of food off the menu and all the food was cooked well and tasted superb.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Always well cooked chips and fresh fish, owners very nice. Its clean and opens at convenient times. Like the name!