“Cool, quirky place”

Mr. Bubbles Coffee Bar and Launderettes
Ranked #770 of 1,605 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: Mr Bubbles☕Cafe & Launderettes. A continental coffee bar with a locally sourced menu from tea & coffee to homemade soups, sandwiches and snacks proudly Made In Sheffield. --- Our laundry services include both self-service and drop & go professional service washes. We also offer dry cleaning and wet-care cleaning, an effective new environmentally friendly alternative to dry cleaning.
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I had wanted to go to this place for a coffee for a while but I didn't know if I would feel weird walking in with no laundry to wash.

I needn't have worried. To my surprise there was a sizable sitting area, a great coffee and tea menu, laptop plugs, wifi. Also friendly and welcoming staff.

My coffee was good quality and excellent value. A nice little business that adds to the Sheffield independent and friendly atmosphere.

2  Thank AlexSwallow
Wayne F, Owner at Mr. Bubbles Coffee Bar and Launderettes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip to Mr Bubbles, we are delighted you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you back soon. I will pass on your kind comments to our staff.

Wayne

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I recently visited Mr bubbles to do some laundry and was surprised and happy to find they also did food. I had a great Latte and a tasty sandwich which was from their new menu. Relaxed atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely be returning, a hidden gem hiding in plain sight!

Wayne F, Owner at Mr. Bubbles Coffee Bar and Launderettes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Wayne