“It is what it is”

Ranked #77 of 1,539 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is an Italian style restaurant that's part of a chain. The food is decent & it's an ok price. The surroundings are pleasant and clean. The staff are attentive (although we got different staff for everything) and genuinely friendly and helpful. The staff made it for me.
It's not "special" but I'd certainly go again and reccomend it to others.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Food is nice , drinks are nice,I think they are both a bit on the expensive side but that's just my opinion, !

1  Thank char73
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Attended here with 3 friends for an evening meal prior to attending the cinema. The menu is varied so there is much to 'ponder'. I am vegetarian and felt I had sufficient options to choose from. Gluten free pasta can also be requested with most dishes. All of our meals were delicious. Portions just right, service excellent. The Waiter was extremely helpful with describing the various sauces that accompany the dishes and was very attentive to our needs without being intrusive. The meals are reasonably priced. Watch out for the Specials and the 25% off vouchers.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went a few weeks ago had a lamb pasta and when i was eating it i bit on a small sharp piece of bone that was in the pasta i was lucky it didn't do any damage and when i complained and showed them the bone they just said oh my and that was it not sorry about that the service was a disgrace.

1  Thank cass86
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Loved this place, my Hubby & I had 3 courses each & cleaned the plates...I could have eaten another dessert shot, but felt a little greedy, they are gorgeous little things. The staff were very pleasant & Friendly, even the Manager spoke to his staff in a good manner. Very impressed & will be returning