“Nice food- acceptable service.”

Bella Italia Sheffield
Ranked #90 of 1,440 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Join us for a pre or post flick bite in the Valley Centertainment Leisure Park. Our friendly staff will be on hand to treat you to all of your Bella favourites, including our generously topped traditional pizzas, piping hot portions of pasta and succulent grills. You early birds can even join us for breakfast between 9am and 12pm. Everything on the menu is served with complimentary side order of family-friendly fun!
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Nice food- acceptable service.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Me and my boyfriend visited on a Tuesday night as we had received a £2.50 meal voucher.
We got there at 7.30 the place was busy for a Tuesday evening.
We got seated straight away and then what I can assume was the manager wandered off didn't take our drinks order or bring a menu. We waited 5 minutes for him to bring the menu and then while we were deciding he didn't offer drinks again. we finally got our order taken by another waiter and then he finally also asked if we would like drinks.
food was a good 20 minutes before it was served which is fine if it is freshly cooked. Meal portions sizes good but not really value for money.
Food served by another waitress and cleaned up by someone else and as me and my boyfriend were just finishing our drinks and chatting the bill was brought without us asking for it.
Left but unsure whether we will be returning. I feel that Bella Italia could maybe have abit more of a personal customer service and you have the same waiter/waitress throughout.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Middle of the road”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Visited for lunch with a friend and can honestly say the best part of the experience was eating outside.

Bread and oil was a nice change, but main course very average I've had better from similar chains at a similar price - carbonara.

Luckily we had a voucher to use to reduce the cost.

Won't be rushing back.

Dronfield, United Kingdom
“Good food and good service.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I called in here for breakfast before a trip to Meadowhall. For about 30 minutes we were the only customers, so we had personal service from the waitress. We knew what to expect from the food as we have had breakfast at a Bella Italia in London previously. We were not disappointed. My full English breakfast was well cooked, tasty and very filling. My husband chose the pancakes with fruit which, he said, were delicious but not very filling so he then ordered toast and marmalade to fill that gap. The serving was very generous with 3 slices of toast and good quality marmalade. The waitress (Emma) was on hand to keep our coffees topped up for free. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast experience and have already recommended the restaurant to friends.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good food, however.......”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Booked as an anniversary treat (of a sort) for my wife and I. Initial service and food were good. However, five minutes after finishing our desserts we were presented with the bill. We didn't ask for it. After waiting a good fifteen minutes and several walk bys by the waitress I went to the bar to pay and asked for the manager. After explaining that the food was good, but wasnt impressed that the bill was presented before I asked for it, the response was minimal. Wont be returning any time soon.

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I went to Bella Italia at Valley Centertainments for a Pre-theatre meal with my husband. The restaurant was very inviting and we were greeted by very friendly staff. The menu was excellent and we were really spoiled for choice.We chose the Calamari for starters.It was served piping hot and there was ample to share. My husband had the Lasagne and he said it was equally delicious. I selected the Mixed Grill.The steak and chicken were superb and it was accompanied by onion rings Chunky chips and cherry tomatoes. We even managed a mini dessert which was quite mini but sufficient to finish off an Excellent meal.It was my first visit to Bella Italia but I will certainly be returning.

Visited July 2014