“Nice to try something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of All-Siam

All-Siam
Ranked #57 of 1,429 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All Siam Thai Restaurant in Sheffield serves the best Thai food in Sheffield, Quickly, tastily and with absolute attention to detail. Our staff are highly trained make sure that even the smallest detail of your day or evening is perfect. At the heart of Thai cuisine are herbs,spices and an array of delicious tastes. Some of the main ingredients are coriander, lemon grass, lime, chili, basil and ginger. The All Siam Thai menu offers freshly prepared authentic Thai food full of flavor. Whether you want to eat in the restaurant or are looking for a takeaway in Sheffield you should visit the All Siam Thai Restaurant in Sheffield.
Fulwood, null, United Kingdom
“Nice to try something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Good value for money and the staff were very attentive and courteous. Not knowing much about Thai, I can't make a comparison but it was beautifully presented. The ambiance was good in the intimate, smallish dining room.

• Visited July 2014

Durham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food - great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Really fresh food, well presented. Recommend the Larb Gai - a little known spicy chicken salad which punches above its weight. Pad Thai was particularly good too. It was a busy Saturday night and we were welcomed and looked after - worth a visit and we will return.

• Visited July 2014
Northants
“Nearly Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This review would have been excellent if they had not mixed up the dishes.

My partner likes a lot of chilli and I like the bare minimum so we ordered accordingly, the staff were very attentive and it was not too long before our order arrived, however when I asked the waitress which of the dishes was the hot one she told me she didn't know so I said mine had been no. 44 ( I did not know how to pronounce the name of the dish) she then duly placed the dish in front of me saying that was mine.

It was very hot and I was unable to eat more than a couple of mouthfuls and gave the rest to my partner to finish at which point we realised that they had given us the wrong dishes, bit too late for me as there was only a couple of forkfuls left on my partners plate!

Having said that, the dishes were both excellent and my partner commented on how authentic they were and I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, just make sure you get the right dish!

Visited June 2014
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“lovely meal, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here. Good atmosphere. Friendly staff. The food was attractively presented, very fresh and tasty. I dont live locally but was worth the journey - Returning with friends soon

Visited April 2014
Sheffield England
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have been to the restaurant a few times now, and have never been disappointed. Our latest visit was with a couple of friends who have never been before and they absolutely loved it. Fantastic food - great atmosphere - good service. Will definitely return again.

• Visited June 2014