DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sheffield Park
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$81
  • Restaurant
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$262
Mercure
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
US$101
US$91
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$106
US$101
Priceline
1,736 results
All reviewsdouble treechatsworth breakwarm cookieschatsworth houseon arrivallounge barpeak districtleisure facilitiessteam room and saunaafternoon tealovely hotelchanging roomsshort breakplenty of parkingrestaurant staffexcellent stayreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Hilton is a very solid brand and Doubletree is a very good consistent offer. Well located hotel with clean comfortable rooms at a competitive rate. Ideal for business on the outskirts of the City Centre.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Heather C, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sheffield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Simon J,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Ok, Check in was slow and tedious. However! The person that checked me in was superb, it was my first (of many) stays at this hotel and I cannot fault a single aspect. Great rooms, lovely staff and very good food! What more can you ask for? They even let you bring your dog!

The other 'Hilton' branded hotel in the centre of Sheffield is equally good if you need to be right in the centre of Sheffield but if that's not important, then stay here!

You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Negotiate an upgrade to a suite! well worth if for the extra space and amenities.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P

Dear Pr0fessi0nalC0uple,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to see overall you enjoyed your stay with us. As a return guest for your next stay with us the check-in procedure should be much smoother.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed here for two nights with my husband in January.

The public areas downstairs were nicely decorated, particularly the main restaurant. The bedrooms were ok, clean at least although a little tired looking - I've stayed in much nicer Doubletree properties for a similar price. However that said I think this hotel was excellent value.

Although our room was on a higher floor we did find it a little noisy, both from the road and what appeared to be delivery taking place outside our window early on a Saturday morning (it may not have been a delivery, but sounded like something being moved using a squeaky metal trolley!)

Facilities wise the gym was well equipped and the pool nice, although if I'd visited for a spa day I would be a little disappointed as it wasn't particularly luxurious/relaxing in decor.

The location was good, easy to find, close to the Peak District and the antiques quarter which we visited during our stay.

The food in the restaurant was good, if expensive. We also had breakfast which we enjoyed (it was included in our room package as gold card members.) We ordered room service however and really did not enjoy it - the nachos somehow managed to be cold yet burnt at the same time. To give the hotel credit we gave them feedback in passing and they took it off our bill without us even having to ask - I thought this was really good customer service.

Following on from this all of the staff we encountered were lovely, very friendly, accommodating and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for one at the back of the property, you might avoid the road noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AW1

Dear AW1,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Should you have any plans to revisit the area, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that we can offer you a really great deal.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed 1 night and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. The entire hotel and rooms looked recently refurbished and the staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. The only problem I had was with the free wi-fi, which didn't work well in my room due to a very poor signal strength. However, it was fine in the extremely comfortable lobby so that wasn't a major issue. The hotel is around a 20-30 minute drive from Sheffield city centre and was pleasantly/quietly located. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely return again. Probably would have given a 5 rating if the wi-fi had worked as advertised.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear The TravellingSheep,

Thank you for a great review.

I was sorry to see that you experienced problems with our WiFi signal, however I am really pleased to see you found the hotel stay a pleasant experience and that the lobby area was comfortable.

I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Could not fault the hotel. almost excellent in all respects. The hotel is well located near to Sheffield city centre, and Meadowhall shopping mall. It is easily accessible for the Peak District of Derbyshire - an area of outstanding beauty (although visitors should check that venues are open as some are seasonal). The hotel is very clean and modern and the staff are friendly and efficient. The food was very good and the rooms were comfortable and clean with free wifi. All in all a very good experience all round.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank J7060STmichaell

Dear J7060STmichaell,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It will be a pleasure to pass on your words on praise to our teams.

As I am sure you will agree there is so much to do and see in the area that perhaps a second trip is required? Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly to see what fantastic deals we have on offer.