Stayed at Hilton Sheffield Victoria Quays on 25th August, while attending a wedding there. Found it average really,but booked through Hotels.com so I guess it wasn't too bad for the money. Room was clean and plenty of towels. The hotel was very,very hot and during the ceremony,you actually felt like you were melting,and it was so hot to sleep at night. Breakfast was lovely with a good choice of hot and cold food and freshly squeezed orange juice constantly topped up if you wanted it. However,had to wait in the bar for 15minutes as there were no tables available and it all seemed so unorganised. All in all a good value hotel with breakfast included,but have stayed in better hotels such as Crowne Plaza Leeds and Mercure St Paul's Sheffield Which I paid about the same for and were a bit more luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield