This is a modern hotel, which is difficult to locate in the dark, using the postcode, as it takes you to a deserted industrial quarter, blocked off from the hotel by an uncrossable major road. When I eventually found it, I was impressed with the spacious lobby and friendly staff. Parking is convenient and costs £5 per day (validated by the receptionist). The room was very comfortable, spacious and well soundproofed. Well stocked beverage tray and a good range of toiletries. The bed was very comfortable with high quality linen. Bathroom was spotless and spacious. Room service is available. The restaurant was good, with a varied menu and appropriately attentive staff. There is also a pool and gym available. In summary, a high quality, good value hotel- worth recommending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield