We stay in Sheffield to visit relatives and so the Hilton was perfectly placed. The room was spacious and very clean as was the bathroom. We didn't have either breakfast or dinner but ate out. We did however have a coffee in the bar although I doubt I will have another until the coffee machine is cleaned - didn't notice how grubby it was until later. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows, if you like soft that is. It would have been good to have the café open as mentioned by ARG1UK who stayed the same 2 nights as us. We also noticed noise, but we were on the 5th floor so not an issue. We will probably stay again, nothing to put us off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield