Quick weekend break.
1st good point-on site parking.
2nd. Free to use pool, sauna etc, fully equipped gym.
Lovely modern and spacious room, excellent view over Victoria Quays and the city.
Friendly staff with prompt check in, also helpful concierge with welcome drinks, a nice touch.
In room entertainment a bit poor, very low definition basic channels, and a decidedly low tech clock radio.
Wi-Fi £14.95!! Get real!!
Good 4G signal though, so whatever.
Room did get very warm, but to be fair the weather was very warm. Maybe an air con update is due?
Nice bathroom, comfy bed with reading light.
All in all a nice weekend away, make sure to use the facilities though to get decent value!!
Easy 5 minute walk to Leopold Square with plenty of food and drink options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield