This Hilton is in a modern building in the heart of old Sheffield at Victoria Quay. It has a good outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a meal or a drink and take in the view of the canal barges and old mill buildings. Refurbished buildings and LED light shows on the exterior walls make this a very "on trend" location. I arrived on one of the hottest days of the year and the guest rooms have no air con so when booking in summer as for a room with quayside views as this is on the north side of the building. I was allocated a room on the 5th floor which is at the top of the building on the south side and asked to be moved which they did willingly to a room on the the 3rd floor north side. Much more ambient and made sleeping a whole lote eaaier. Bar is great, restaurant is good and all staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield