“Good food, friendly service”
Review of House of Spice - CLOSED

House of Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We ordered take away and the food was very nice, and the chaps were very friendly when we went to collect.

1  Thank SimonHollis

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We have visited the House of Spice on several occasions, as a couple and with groups of friends. I can only say the food, friendly staff and service are exemplary and a lot of other restaurants could learn from them. The food is beautifully presented and excellent in terms of taste and quality of the ingredients used. The staff a definitely the nicest we have ever come across in a restaurant without being too in your face. Well worth a visit and great value for money.

1  Thank Ingy1215
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Might sound odd but, whilst I like House of Spice for the food, I find the staff a bit over attentive and fussy, which means that the House of Spice is not my first choice of eating because the staff put me off, apart from that the food is cooked medium heat unless you ask for hotter, in which case they will check and re-check if you really mean hotter!

1  Thank 126iana
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Went with my husband sat 15th feb, lovely meal really tasty, staff were great really friendly and helpful- modern decor. will be back thankyou!

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Beautifully cooked curries every time. Perfectly spiced dishes served in a great ambience by friendly and knowledgeable staff. One of my favourite restaurants.