“Lovely atmosphere and fabulous food!”

Amigos Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #100 of 1,539 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I spent an evening here with a group of friends and was pleasantly surprised by how busy it was, especially as it was midweek, the atmosphere was great! It was spacious and the staff were welcoming. Service from the staff was in good time and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them at all. The portions of food are well worth the price you pay...it's absolutely brilliantly priced in fact. I had avocado and cactus salad to start - just to try cactus really, was nice. Then I went for the regular steak enchilada and it was massive, can't imagine how big the large one is ha ha, but it was fab! and then fell for the chocolate brownie...yuuuum!!! honestly you will not leave that place hungry, thirsty or short of money either.. I truly recommend this place to anyone who fancies and good old chin wag or catch up and good grub with mates or partners, great for any occasion. Loved it.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Been many times. Food quality & service always v good. Recommend the beef tostada starter & the sharing starter platter.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great customer service, the staff are very welcoming. I'm not normally a fan of Mexican fun but I enjoyed my food and my friends are always going back for seconds.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have always loved Mexican food but have never really found anywhere that caters for it until I tried Amigos. I am a fan of Chiquitos but have always found it expensive which tends to put me off. However, Amigos is great value for money and the food tastes great! There is a good selection of meals on the menu to choose from and after trying a few different dishes I am very impressed. The restaurant is decorated modern and is always kept clean. The staff are very quick and attentive so you are never waiting too long for your meal, even during busy times.

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Generous portions of tasty food to good prices. After just been to El Paso this was so refreshing as it was gorgeous excellent food. I'll go again. Best Mexican in town