“Muy Bueno!”

Ranked #116 of 1,457 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Mama is a fully licensed independently run Tapas bar and restaurant serving award winning, fresh authentic Latin cuisine. Bring family, friends, children, or experience a romantic meal for two. We host live Latin Jazz evenings regularly, our Tapas Happy Hour promotion runs Tuesday to Thursday and kids eat free each Saturday lunchtime. We are also available for private hire including wedding receptions and baby showers. Should you wish to eat or simply drink we will be pleased to welcome you!
Sunninghill, null, United Kingdom
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

In Sheffield for the first time in many years for my nephew's wedding. I was tasked with finding somewhere to eat on Friday evening and I made the right choice.

The beers and wines were fine and cold (not the Tinto mind!) and the tapas varied, tasty and well presented. Excellent empanadas con carne, succulent prawns and tender lamb.

We ate and drank our fill and enjoyed every mouthful for a very reasonable price!

Many thanks to all at La Mamma for their welcome, service and food - all excellent!!¬

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank David D

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing Independent Tapas Restaurant”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The best tapas restaurant we have ever been to. Lots of choice, the food was fantastic, the cocktails great too. There are non-tapas options available also that sounded very nice and we will have to try them one time. Great atmosphere too.

• Visited July 2014
“One of the best places to eat in Sheffield.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

One of the best places to eat in Sheffield. Relaxed atmosphere and I have had a great meal every time I have visited. Had my birthday dinner here accommodating around 20 people and I could not fault the service. Would very highly recommend. Very reasonable prices and good portion sizes. Delicious!

• Visited June 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I came with my wife last night, and we were very impressed with the food and service. Everything came out looking fresh and it did taste delicious. We had meatballs, seabass, ribs, empanadas (meat), salad and blue cheese potatoes, and a good bottle of Chilean Merlot. Everything tasted great together and the wine went really well with the food. Service was great and helpful, the whole place looks and feels warm and welcoming Our first time here and I have already booked for a family birthday. La Mama you will see us again real soon!

• Visited June 2014
York
“Best tapas in Sheffield! ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

A party of 6 of us went out for tapas and cocktails. The prawn with garlic and chilli and the patatas bravas were yummy. The gin&tonic was to die for, lots of lime :) and the music was good. All round great laugh....