Ivory House Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sheffield
See available hotels
The Briary(Sheffield)
  • Room Service
Jonas Hotel(Sheffield)
  • Bar/Lounge
Harley Hotel(Sheffield)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2011

For business reasons I stayed at this hotel during the week for almost a year and can say that my stay was comfortable free from any diffiulties or problems. The hotel is run by the owners who were always helpful and friendly. The location was convenient with on site parking and local services. I have recommended this hotel to others already and have no hesitation in doing so.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 4 September 2010

I stayed in Sheffield for about a week for an interview and I loved my stay at the Ivory House Hotel. Sally, the owner, was an absolute doll! She was kind, friendly, and very helpful. I happened to be there for the World Cup and she suggested a great Spanish bar to eat at while watching the match. I would recommend this place to anyone and if I get to return, you can bet I am staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank mcgallo327
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We stayed at the hotel as we were at a wedding in Sheffield. It provided everything we needed: a spacious and clean room, car parking, comfortable beds, a good breakfast and helpful and friendly staff. We found the hotel to be very good value. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian26
SheffieldSal, Owner at Ivory House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2010

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you had a comfortable stay. The interview went well, you were accepted for the job, congratulations

regards

Sally (proprietor)

Reviewed 11 April 2010

We spent two nigths at the Ivory House Hotel. We were very kindly welcomed bij Mrs. Sally. The room was well equiped and very clean. The shared bathroom also. The beds are of good quality. We enjoyed the excellent full English breakfast. The hotel is about 20 minutes walking from the centre of Sheffield. In the neighbourhood are plenty of restaurants.
The price of the hotel is very suitable to the accommodation.

Carla and Theo van Leeuwen,
The Netherlands

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank wodde
Reviewed 9 March 2010

i work in sheffield from time to time i has been in meny hotels but this one is the best choice i ever did .in total i dis spend about 8 week soo far in this hotel and i dont think is any better place for money and atmosfer in sheffield then ivory hotel

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business