Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
  • Restaurant
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
US$117
US$107
US$103
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$87
US$72
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsice hockeymeal dealbusy roadminute walkair conall you can eatmeadowhall shopping centrefamily roomexcellent stayexcellent locationgood nights sleepmeadow hallplenty of parkingroom was spotlesscomfy bedcomfortable stayexcellent value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Me and my daughter stayed here for 2 nights and I cant fault it.
The rooms are clean and spacious. There is a flat screen TV on the wall with free view and the beds are comfortable.
The staff are fantastic. The girls on reception are so helpful and arranged an early check in for me. The chef overheard me saying we had to be back at ice sheffield for 7.30pm and came and took our order so that when we came down to the restaurant after changing, our food was ready.
I will definitely be returning in August.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here twice before and it's by far the best, not just thanks to location or the quality of the accommodation and adjoining small but cosy restaurant, but the staff are fantastic. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. The first time I stayed in December 2012 it was quiet and there weren't many customers so they had the time to make us feel special. The second visit in November 2013 was on a night that saw concert goers for the nearby arena flocking into the reception and restaurant. We were recognised by the restaurant manager and the receptionist from our previous visit the year before. Despite the swathes of customers and over stretched staff, we were treated to exactly the same great experience. Great stay, will be back in February and looking forward to it.

Room Tip: Book a table if you want to eat as the restaurant is very small.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Stayed here for the second time after watching Mrs Browns Boys at the Arena.
Comfortable beds, free parking, pleasant staff and decent breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful what more could you want ?. Will be back. Many thanks to all staff for a very nice stay

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year. I had a great stay and could appreciate the establishment getting such high ratings. Based on this most recent stay I think it will be difficult to retain the #1 position on Trip Advisor.
The hotel is fine, in a prime location, a couple of minutes walk to the Motorpoint Arena.
This time out the service in the restaurant had gone down hill, in spite of the best efforts of some of the staff. The food has been revamped, along with the restaurant décor, but was not nearly as enjoyable as my previous visit. Indestructible pastry on my wife's steak pie, a lasagne for me which was presented in a totally unimaginative and unappetising way, the option - for an extra 0.75 of triple fried chips, which we took, then mine turned up the ordinary, frozen kind. 37.73 with drinks of wine and lager.
Room was fine, comfortable and with all basic facilities. 111.50 for both of us including breakfast. The breakfast itself is self - service and was perfectly ok. Why ALL hotels where I stay seem insistent on putting air - con to cool, while my cooked breakfast goes the safe way I will never understand.

Due to the location I'm sure we will stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed in 110, 1st floor, facing the rear, away from the busy road in front. No view, but quiet.
1  Thank JohnScarr70
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is a good hotel with free parking within walking distance to the Arena (we also walked to Meadowhall which is achievable but easier back on the tram!). Clean, modern and we had a comfy nights sleep.