“What a good place to stay”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Almoradi, Spain
“What a good place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed here for a week and during that time all the staff made our stay so good. Jake, who was so welcoming and helpful on check-in. Jacky, when she was on duty for breakfast, so helpful (the hot lemon and honey really helped my husband with his bad cold). Nick, his 'full English' was great, especially the mushrooms (not boiled like in a lot of places). Karolina and her other colleagues on Reception, so pleasant and helpful. The Housekeeping staff, always pleasant and helpful, and all other members of staff whose name I cannot remember. The room was very good, the bed, as in the advert, very comfortable and the towels in the bathroom lovely and soft and white. Would certainly recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: A room at the back takes you away from any road noise, although the windows are double glazed
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team made you feel welcome.

I am so pleased to hear that you would choose to stay with us again and that you would recommend us to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had a great stay here and great breakfast... perfect for any event at the EIS or Arena... We were able to park at the hotel and walk to the EIS/Arena which saved a lot of hassle with parking. Service was great from arrival to departure. Beds could be a little softer but clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location was perfect for your requirements.

I hope we get to welcome you back here iagain n the future.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

we have been twice at the Sheffiel Premier Inn with our children and it is simply perfect. The staff is very friendly and rooms trully comfortable. 100% good night sleep guaranteed! Location excellent too, very close to fabulous Meadowhall and apposite to the EIS.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Valentina H
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable and the team friendly and helpful.
I am delighted you use the word 'perfect' when describing your stay with us.

I hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

STAYED HERE AGAIN THIS YEAR. Just as good as last time .Friendly staff,clean rooms, loo's and bathroom .Fod not bad but would like to see a jacket spud on the menu instead of chips..although they did cook me some boiled potatoes on request ,Price tends to go up over the weekend Saturday .£93 pn,and on Sunday it went up to £127 pn,Therefore I stayed in another Premier Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased you chose to stay with us again and that you were equally as happy with the cleanliness and service as the time before.

The prices do tend to increase with high demand, I can only advise that you book as far in advance as possible and online to get the best possible rates.

We hope you stay with us again in the near future.
Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I recently found myself staying here due to my friends partner being in Northern General Hospital, I know people will say yes whatever but can I just say that every member of staff have gone over and beyond their duties to make my friend and who ever has stayed with her very welcome and nothing has been too much trouble. The room is lovely and clean, spacious, huge telly, bathroom spotless, food was good, enjoyed the breakfast, even more when it was cooked to order as not many guests in the hotel, all in all really enjoyed my stay under the circumstances. City taxis are fantastic, not far from Meadowhall and Centertainment Area which has plenty of places to eat, all in all Sheffield from what I have seen and the people are really nice and friendly x

Room Tip: We stayed in the rooms at the back of the hotel not facing the main road nice and peaceful
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback you have given regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the room to be clean and comfortable and that all team members went beyond your expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.
Yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is my hotel of choice when staying in Sheffield because of its proximity to the Motorpoint Arena so perhaps I should not be letting you all into the secret of what a good hotel this is as I might not get a room when I next want one.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that this is your 'first choice' of hotel when staying in Sheffield and that you shall be staying with us again in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.
Hull
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Another satisfactory stay at the Arena Premier Inn. A perfect location for the Arena. We were in our seats within 10 mins of leaving the hotels this hotel is also a stones throw from Meadowhall.
Friendly staff, great breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

I was delighted to hear that you found the team to be so friendly and that you enjoyed the 'all you can eat' breakfast.

I hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.