“Perfect stay!”

Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at the Sheffield Premier Inn near Motorpoint on 21/05/2014 while going to a McBusted concert.

I was surprised and very impressed by how excellent the room was and how friendly and helpful the stay were. The room was amazing, the bed and pillow choice was very comfortable and the bathroom was wonderful and very clean.

Unfortunately I didn't have any of the meals available to me while I was there but I would have loved to have tried them. The menu looked very impressive and had an excellent choice of foods. The two breakfast menus (cooked and continental) you could chose from were outstanding.

I'd definitely recommend staying at a Premier Inn and I will be going back again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to leave us some great feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us right from the bed and pillows being so comfy to the bedroom and bathroom being clean and 'amazing!'

I am delighted you found the team to be friendly and helpful during your stay, that you shall be back to stay again and that you would recommend us to others.

Your kind feedback means alot to us all.

We look forward to weloming you back here in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel on 4/5 as it was directly opposite Sheffield Motorpoint Arena. The receptionists were lovely. We didn't get her name, but she had 'a proper Yorkshire accent'. She was so nice, very talkative and friendly. She also helped direct us to tram stop near the arena. We arrived at 12 as we needed to park, however our room was ready at this point, which was a huge advantage to us. The room was huge. We had a twin room, which consisted of a double bed and a single bed. We also had a very cool mirror (with lights around it, to make you look even better!) air conditioning which was lovely, lots of extra towels and pillows and a very clean room. The hotel is certainly very modern, which is fantastic. The value was also excellent. As we booked well in advance, we got the room for a brilliant price. The beds were very comfortable and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in 106, and although the view was of the back car park, we didn't have any traffic noi...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, that you found the beds to be comfortable and in a 'huge' clean and modern room.

I agree that air con is a big plus, especially since we are now getting some nice weather.

I am delighted that you would stay again and that you would recommend us to others.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed here for a week and during that time all the staff made our stay so good. Jake, who was so welcoming and helpful on check-in. Jacky, when she was on duty for breakfast, so helpful (the hot lemon and honey really helped my husband with his bad cold). Nick, his 'full English' was great, especially the mushrooms (not boiled like in a lot of places). Karolina and her other colleagues on Reception, so pleasant and helpful. The Housekeeping staff, always pleasant and helpful, and all other members of staff whose name I cannot remember. The room was very good, the bed, as in the advert, very comfortable and the towels in the bathroom lovely and soft and white. Would certainly recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: A room at the back takes you away from any road noise, although the windows are double glazed
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team made you feel welcome.

I am so pleased to hear that you would choose to stay with us again and that you would recommend us to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had a great stay here and great breakfast... perfect for any event at the EIS or Arena... We were able to park at the hotel and walk to the EIS/Arena which saved a lot of hassle with parking. Service was great from arrival to departure. Beds could be a little softer but clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location was perfect for your requirements.

I hope we get to welcome you back here iagain n the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

we have been twice at the Sheffiel Premier Inn with our children and it is simply perfect. The staff is very friendly and rooms trully comfortable. 100% good night sleep guaranteed! Location excellent too, very close to fabulous Meadowhall and apposite to the EIS.

1  Thank Valentina H

I am so pleased that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable and the team friendly and helpful.
I am delighted you use the word 'perfect' when describing your stay with us.

I hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

STAYED HERE AGAIN THIS YEAR. Just as good as last time .Friendly staff,clean rooms, loo's and bathroom .Fod not bad but would like to see a jacket spud on the menu instead of chips..although they did cook me some boiled potatoes on request ,Price tends to go up over the weekend Saturday .£93 pn,and on Sunday it went up to £127 pn,Therefore I stayed in another Premier Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased you chose to stay with us again and that you were equally as happy with the cleanliness and service as the time before.

The prices do tend to increase with high demand, I can only advise that you book as far in advance as possible and online to get the best possible rates.

We hope you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I recently found myself staying here due to my friends partner being in Northern General Hospital, I know people will say yes whatever but can I just say that every member of staff have gone over and beyond their duties to make my friend and who ever has stayed with her very welcome and nothing has been too much trouble. The room is lovely and clean, spacious, huge telly, bathroom spotless, food was good, enjoyed the breakfast, even more when it was cooked to order as not many guests in the hotel, all in all really enjoyed my stay under the circumstances. City taxis are fantastic, not far from Meadowhall and Centertainment Area which has plenty of places to eat, all in all Sheffield from what I have seen and the people are really nice and friendly x

Room Tip: We stayed in the rooms at the back of the hotel not facing the main road nice and peaceful
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback you have given regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the room to be clean and comfortable and that all team members went beyond your expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.