“Good place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

As usual this Premier Inn was up to the standard I would expect as I have stayed in several hotels from this chain. Always clean, tidy and very friendly staff and the breakfasts are amazing!! One of the many reasons I choose Premier Inns :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be clean & tidy, the team members to be very friendly and our breakfast to be 'amazing!'

It genuinely makes me happy to know you have stayed in several Premier Inn's and they have all shown consistancy of good standards and that this consistancy is the reasons you will continue to stay with Premier Inn's in the future.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback.
We hope to welcome you back here again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have stayed here a lot due to the proximity to Icesheffield, It is always lovely to be welcomed back by Jackie at breakfast time, She would be a great asset to any hotel I am surprised she hasn't been poached a long time ago! The new manager seems to have created a far more efficient team feel, the hotel felt bright & spotless. We had one bad evening where someone did aerobics all night above us & the manager even called afterwards to check that we were happy with the resolution! If you have been put off this hotel in the past by the last manager I would say give it another go! - only criticism - please supply free wifi orake the paid one valid for all devices in one room!

• Stayed May 2014
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I can not begin to put into words how much I appreciate your comments about what a positive differance you noticed / experianced this recent stay with us compared to your previous visit.

I am delighted you feel I have created a more 'efficient team feel' in a 'bright & spotless' environment. I have worked for Premier Inn for 11 years now and making my team and my guests happy is my passion and recieving lovely feedback like yours really does give make my day.

Thank you so much once again for your comments, I really hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked a last minute stay in Sheffield that would enable us to combine outdoor activity with retail therapy.
We have stayed at a Premier Inn before and decided because the room tariff was excellent we would book again.
What we like about Premier Inn:
4 star treatment for 3 star prices
Large comfortable beds
Spacious rooms
Excellent staff and customer Service - nothing is too much trouble,ever.
Locations
Facilities

Room Tip: If you are unsure about anything - ask! Staff are very happy to help and that's a promise!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

It gives myself and my team so much job satisfaction to know our guests leave happy and that they were pleased by so many aspects of their stay, from the large comfy beds helping them get that all important 'great nights sleep' to the 'excellent' team member service.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback, we hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great! Very clean, friendly staff. Fantastic location, very close to the Motorpoint arena. I would recommend this to a friend or a member of the family. Wish I'd had the breakfast as I remember it being amazing last time!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be in an ideal location for your visit, the room to be clean and comfortable and that the team were friendly throughout your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you would recommend this hotel to your friends and family, the team are always happy to hear that their hard work has been noted and appreciated.

Thank you once again for yuor feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

What a lovely morning experience, as always. Jacky made us feel so welcome and Chef Mick made us a super breakfast. This Premier Inn is well worth a visit. We've been many times and will continue to keep coming. It's always a pleasure. Thank you!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback about your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn

Your comments about Jacky & Mick shall be passed on, they will be delighted to know their hard work has not gone un-noticed.

It's wonderful to hear that you have stayed with us before, that you chose to stay with us on this occasion and that you would indeed stay with us again.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here, hopefully in the near future.
Wigan
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at the Sheffield Premier Inn near Motorpoint on 21/05/2014 while going to a McBusted concert.

I was surprised and very impressed by how excellent the room was and how friendly and helpful the stay were. The room was amazing, the bed and pillow choice was very comfortable and the bathroom was wonderful and very clean.

Unfortunately I didn't have any of the meals available to me while I was there but I would have loved to have tried them. The menu looked very impressive and had an excellent choice of foods. The two breakfast menus (cooked and continental) you could chose from were outstanding.

I'd definitely recommend staying at a Premier Inn and I will be going back again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to leave us some great feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us right from the bed and pillows being so comfy to the bedroom and bathroom being clean and 'amazing!'

I am delighted you found the team to be friendly and helpful during your stay, that you shall be back to stay again and that you would recommend us to others.

Your kind feedback means alot to us all.

We look forward to weloming you back here in the future.
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel on 4/5 as it was directly opposite Sheffield Motorpoint Arena. The receptionists were lovely. We didn't get her name, but she had 'a proper Yorkshire accent'. She was so nice, very talkative and friendly. She also helped direct us to tram stop near the arena. We arrived at 12 as we needed to park, however our room was ready at this point, which was a huge advantage to us. The room was huge. We had a twin room, which consisted of a double bed and a single bed. We also had a very cool mirror (with lights around it, to make you look even better!) air conditioning which was lovely, lots of extra towels and pillows and a very clean room. The hotel is certainly very modern, which is fantastic. The value was also excellent. As we booked well in advance, we got the room for a brilliant price. The beds were very comfortable and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in 106, and although the view was of the back car park, we didn't have any traffic noi...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, that you found the beds to be comfortable and in a 'huge' clean and modern room.

I agree that air con is a big plus, especially since we are now getting some nice weather.

I am delighted that you would stay again and that you would recommend us to others.