“Great Hotel”

Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great Staff, food, location ,Bed what more can I say, this was a last min booking for me and Premier Inn everything they could do for me, the reception staff were brill the food was good and I had a great nights sleep, will use this one again. well done all the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with use here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that you found the food and the team to be "great" and that our location was ideal for you.

What really makes me happy is to hear that you got that all important 'great nights sleep' in one of our comfortable beds.

I am delighted to hear that after your stay with us you will now choose to stay in a Premier Inn again in the future.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Beware when paying for wifi in your room, it only worked on one device. When I checked with reception they said that's how it works. Not great when you have children with ipads and parents with laptops!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you were disapointed with the Wifi during your stay with us. The wifi access should allow you to use 2 devices and not just 1. I shall certainly log this issue with our internet provider.

I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and I hope this situation will not deter you from staying with us again the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Another warm and friendly welcome, from all the staff, with special mention to Sian, Sanna (?) and Dre who served our drinks and cooked our evening meals and Karolina on reception who always took time to ask how our weekend was going.

Extra special mentions to Jacky and Mick (aka Sloth - funny story here) whose warm welcome and wonderful service make breakfast feel like being at home - but without the cooking or cleaning up! It was a very busy weekend with lots of hockey children and their families all wanting breakfast at once, but all were dealt with efficiently, particularly given the limited seating, as tables were cleared and made read for the next post-match invasion of hungry families; all with the usual smiles and banter. Looking forward to returning again soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena.

It's lovely to see that this was not your first stay with us and that you clearly choose to stay with us again and again so thank you for your loyalty.

It is wonderful to hear that you received such a warm welcome and that certain members of the team stood out to you for their friendly approach. Your comments shall certainly be passed on to those individuals.

All feedback good and bad is always appreciated but it certainly makes myself and my team feel wonderful when we receive feedback like yours.

Thank you once again for you kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

As usual this Premier Inn was up to the standard I would expect as I have stayed in several hotels from this chain. Always clean, tidy and very friendly staff and the breakfasts are amazing!! One of the many reasons I choose Premier Inns :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be clean & tidy, the team members to be very friendly and our breakfast to be 'amazing!'

It genuinely makes me happy to know you have stayed in several Premier Inn's and they have all shown consistancy of good standards and that this consistancy is the reasons you will continue to stay with Premier Inn's in the future.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback.
We hope to welcome you back here again in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have stayed here a lot due to the proximity to Icesheffield, It is always lovely to be welcomed back by Jackie at breakfast time, She would be a great asset to any hotel I am surprised she hasn't been poached a long time ago! The new manager seems to have created a far more efficient team feel, the hotel felt bright & spotless. We had one bad evening where someone did aerobics all night above us & the manager even called afterwards to check that we were happy with the resolution! If you have been put off this hotel in the past by the last manager I would say give it another go! - only criticism - please supply free wifi orake the paid one valid for all devices in one room!

• Stayed: May 2014
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I can not begin to put into words how much I appreciate your comments about what a positive differance you noticed / experianced this recent stay with us compared to your previous visit.

I am delighted you feel I have created a more 'efficient team feel' in a 'bright & spotless' environment. I have worked for Premier Inn for 11 years now and making my team and my guests happy is my passion and recieving lovely feedback like yours really does give make my day.

Thank you so much once again for your comments, I really hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked a last minute stay in Sheffield that would enable us to combine outdoor activity with retail therapy.
We have stayed at a Premier Inn before and decided because the room tariff was excellent we would book again.
What we like about Premier Inn:
4 star treatment for 3 star prices
Large comfortable beds
Spacious rooms
Excellent staff and customer Service - nothing is too much trouble,ever.
Locations
Facilities

Room Tip: If you are unsure about anything - ask! Staff are very happy to help and that's a promise!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

It gives myself and my team so much job satisfaction to know our guests leave happy and that they were pleased by so many aspects of their stay, from the large comfy beds helping them get that all important 'great nights sleep' to the 'excellent' team member service.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback, we hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great! Very clean, friendly staff. Fantastic location, very close to the Motorpoint arena. I would recommend this to a friend or a member of the family. Wish I'd had the breakfast as I remember it being amazing last time!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be in an ideal location for your visit, the room to be clean and comfortable and that the team were friendly throughout your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you would recommend this hotel to your friends and family, the team are always happy to hear that their hard work has been noted and appreciated.

Thank you once again for yuor feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.