“Good Night Sleep”

Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Good Night Sleep”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed at the Premier Inn Arena when my son was playing an Ice Hockey Tournament at Ice Sheffield. Stayed there last year for same reason. Both reception staff and restaurant staff were efficient and friendly. Had good night sleep whilst we were there even though it was so busy as it was tournament weekend and they were fully booked out. Really nice size rooms and comfy pillows.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the tie to leave feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased to hear that you got a 'good nights sleep' during your stay with us and that the team were both efficient and friendly.

We hope to welcome you back here next year =)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I Stayed here as close to clients warehouse. And is easy to find! (im useless normally at finding places!!!) I had a Nice and clean, satisfying room with a lovely bathroom. Staff couldn't of been more helpful and friendly. Food was yummy and was value for the money. Breakfast was plentiful. Wifi when brought is only for one device so be prepared if bringing loads Of Internet based devices! Would recommend to anyone wether it be business or a Leisure stay I will be returning and bringing family along f in the area again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback about your recent stay here with us.

I am so pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean with a lovely bathroom and that you found the food in our restaurant to be "yummy" and great value for money.

I am especially pleased to hear the team were very friendly & helpful throughout your stay and made sure your were taken care of.

Its wonderful to know that you would recommend us to others and that you are planning to return to us again yourself with your family!

We really look forward to welcoming you back here again in the near future.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I booked expecting a basic hotel. What I got was a great room with air con, fantastic service, & thoughtful touches you don't get from premium hotels! Easy to find from the M1+good parking. Recommended

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that we delivered above your initial expectations and that you found the team member srvice "fantastic"

It is wonderful to know that based on this recent visit you would recommend us to others in the future.

We hope to welcome you back here soon.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Tried to book a room at this hotel for myself my husband and our three grandchildren two four year olds and a five year old only to be told that we would need two rooms !!I said one of the children could sleep in our our bed but no. hey ho just another way of getting more money out of you very dissapointed

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Mary C
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
I am so sorry to hear about your recent experiance here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I do not see you request as unreasonable so with this I would really appreciate it if you would contact me by one of the following ways to discuss this further.

Tel: 077 924 721 76
email: operationsmanager.sheffieldarena@premierinn.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
Cromer, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was in the most perfect location for seeing a gig at the Motorpoint Arena but also very close to Meadowhall & the city centre. Room was lovely, massive & spotless. Staff were all so friendly & helpful. Special mention to Kevin who was very chatty & helpful. Will definitely return here if ever back in the area

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Louise S
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us right from the ideal location, the clean spacious rooms to the friendly and helpful staff.

Kevin will be delighted to hear that he has received a speacial mention for his chatty helpful mannar.

Thank you once again for your feedback, we really hope we get to welcome you back here in the future.
Ruislip
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I always stay at the Premier Inn in Sheffield for two main reasons,.
Staff are always very friendly and helpful and location is great.
I have been staying here now for nearly 6 months and a regular basis and they cannot do enough for you, its very clean and the food is great

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you always choose to stay with us on the basis that the team are so friendly and helpful and the location is perfect for your requirements.

I am very pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant.

We really do value all of our guests feedback and it really does mean alot to myself and my team to know that all of our hard work does not go un-noticed.

We look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great Staff, food, location ,Bed what more can I say, this was a last min booking for me and Premier Inn everything they could do for me, the reception staff were brill the food was good and I had a great nights sleep, will use this one again. well done all the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SheffieldArena P, Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with use here at the Arena Premier Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that you found the food and the team to be "great" and that our location was ideal for you.

What really makes me happy is to hear that you got that all important 'great nights sleep' in one of our comfortable beds.

I am delighted to hear that after your stay with us you will now choose to stay in a Premier Inn again in the future.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback.