“needs improving”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheffield Ski Village
Reviewed 1 September 2012

very good but needs more water as i kept getting stuck on dry paches other than that it is the best dry slope there is in the uk i think
would love there to be like a snow canon during winter

There are newer reviews for Sheffield Ski Village

Reviewed 3 July 2012

the sea village has been destroyed by fire an will be closed for a while!,,its a shame because it was a great family day out..hope it returns back to its best.

1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Great to practice and get fit before your skiing hols

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Plenty to do. Something for all the family. Food nice and reasonably priced. Good offers during the school holidays. My son used to love the outdoor play area, but unfortunately it is no linger there.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I recently had a snowboard lesson at the Sheffield ski village. It was recommended by a friend to me. I had a look on trip advisor and was a little worried about some of the reviews but decided to go ahead and book as snowboarding was something that I really wanted to learn so that I could go snowboarding with my boyfriend.

When I arrived the staff was really helpful with getting me set up before my lesson. The instructor then met me in the equipment room and introduced him self and then he went through everything with me before we went out onto the slopes which made me feel at ease.

The instructor was really helpful with explaining how everything worked and showing me how to do the basics. He was really friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout my lesson. I received very good instruction and feed back and understood everything he was trying to teach me (this still did not stop me from falling over though!)

Over all I would recommend the ski village because I think it is good value for money and has a very good atmosphere. All the staff are really friendly and I am looking forward to carrying on my lessons.

1  Thank Alex J