“Iconic and a great place to get married”

Sheffield Town Hall
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Now that the locally-christened "Wedding Cake" building has been demolished to make way for new hotels, couples can get married at The Town Hall as did my husband and I. The sweeping central stairway is an incredible backdrop for wedding photos, I can't recommend the Town Hall enough as a wedding venue. Perfect.

1  Thank sparklingmoon

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have visited a couple of times, once for a civic reception and once for a bag drop at the city centre 10k! An interesting building inside and out, and I would recommend it as a venue for formal functions or for a quick sightseeing trip

Reviewed 29 January 2014

nice and grand place to visit. gothic style architecture, right next to peace gardens. placed right in the city centre. very close to some good restaurants.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

It's a great place. Really big and warm. I was lucky because I can inside of this building since I'm not a UK citizen. I was having a MUN conference which held by the university of Sheffield. Nice place, nice atmosphere.

1  Thank paramita_k
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've only been here once for a tour but other times to get birth certificates, the building is gorgeous, I think it's Victorian, there is a walk of fame outside with Sheffield's famous people named on stars, there are lots of rooms to visit and there are rooms which can be hired, also the grand staircase which is fabulous and a minsrels gallery, certainly a place I will visit again