“Groupon Voucher”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Groupon voucher for 4 made this meal excellent value.
Staff were pleasant.
Mixed Starter was good, with lovely carved veggies.
We all enjoyed our main course, with sticky rice.
Desert was just ice cream with tinned fruit, but this is fine for the price we paid.
Didn't stay for coffee.
Décor could do with updating as shabby, but this did not stop us enjoying the meal.
Would go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a voucher so thought would give the restaurant a try. The place was in need of a refurb but the food was excellent. My partner and I tried the soup starter and it was so tasty just wish the portions were bigger. The main course was again so tasty but again wish the portions had been bigger. The lady who was serving was very friendly and was seeing to everyone who came into the restaurant. Give it a go the food is excellent.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

went with a voucher for a set meal for 4 , the restaurant the small and in need of a touch up and reorganisation but the welcome was warm and friendly.
the starters are either a meat or veggie mixed starter or soup - choose the meat mixed starter and each person got a chicken skewer , pancake roll , sesame prawn toast , deep fried prawn with dips and a lovely thai salad - to be honest was looking where the nearest Iceland was .
The soups looked inviting so if I go again I may try one of these.
The choice of main meals was better and all 3 curries that I tried were all very tasty and worth the money I have paid for the voucher.
The desert was vanilla ice cream .
The drinks are quite pricey £5.50 for a 600ml Singha beer and the desert and starter weren't too sparkling but if you can get a voucher for this place it may be worth a go - don't be fooled by the saving though as they advertise a 3 course set meal for £9.95 which is most week nights
there are many different restaurants in the area so maybe a while before I go back but I think I will give it a go but only if I get a voucher

Reviewed 26 May 2014

It's not the most glamorous interior but the food is beautiful, and that's what counts. In fact, having a toddler, we usually get takeout, rather than dining in, so it is all about the food! Having said that, there's nothing wrong with the interior, its juts not the main focus!

We ate in today though and found the service matched the food. Such friendly service, even after a minor complaint.
I had the moo pad Kaprow (pork with chilli and holy basil) which was beautiful. I'd also recommend the jungle curry here.
My other half asked for a recommendation on a fish dish and the owner recommended one of fried fish with chilli sauce.
She didn't want deep fried food so we queried whether it was and, due to miscommunication (butter vs batter), we ended up with deep fried fish. When we informed them that we'd been led to believe it wasn't deep fried when actually it was, the owner generously apologised and offered to replace the dish with whatever else we wanted and didn't charge us for the fish dish. That's despite the problem being partly our fault and even though the dish is one of the most expensive on the menu! I've been places that would have argued to the teeth rather than do this. It makes such a difference. For the record this dish was absolutely gorgeous; it just wasn't what we wanted tonight.

And the replacement dish we got was phenomenal - just a Prawn red curry - but a very good one!

So all that, plus 2 starters, 3 beers and ice cream all round for £38. Gorgeous food at fantastic prices, with rolling service. Almost too good to be true!

1  Thank Marc R
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a lovely restaurant with very good staff. We went on a groupon and paid for an extra person, the standard of the food was very good, the wine very reasonably priced even though I heard someone raise their voice of where it came from, it was very nice!!! We would definitely go again, thank you to the staff.

1  Thank LynMichael