“Always a GREAT Night Out”
Review of Grosvenor Casino

Grosvenor Casino
Ranked #315 of 1,454 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: British, Bar, Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Grosvenor Casino Sheffield is a vibrant and diverse leisure destination which boasts an a la carte restaurant, late night bar and a comprehensive gaming experience. Our restaurant is open from 6pm-2am with our bar menu served from 12pm-4am. From succulent steaks to plentiful platters, our new menu has something for all, a great grill is a real game changer. Succulent steaks all big in flavour, cooked alongside some classic grill favourites, exactly how you want them.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a GREAT Night Out”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have been to this casino quite a few times and I have always had a great time. The food is excellent and the live entertainment at the weekend is usually very good. I have also been to other casinos around the country and would rate this one as the friendliest with staff that you can have a laugh with so even losing is fun.

Hi JimfromNotts,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our business in Sheffield.

I am glad you have enjoyed both the food and entertainment, but more importantly that you feel our staff make you feel valued and that you have a great time. We hope you don't always lose and that luck is sometimes on your side too!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

“Fantastic night out”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

G Sheffield is my favourite place to go for a night out. Not only are the staff incredibly helpful but they really make you feel welcome. I always feel like nothing is too much trouble.
Food is excellent, you know as soon as you see the food it’s freshly made and will be enjoyed and it never disappoints. I have been to the casino many times and always make G my go to place. Why go anywhere else when G has it all.

1 Thank Salz23
Hi Salz23,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review.

As you know there is plenty of competition in Sheffield for casinos and we are proud to be thought of as peoples #1 choice when it comes to choosing their night out.

I hope we can see you again soon.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Most friendly Casino in Sheffield”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Me and my friends have visited Grosvenor G Casino several times! It's a fantastic place to go on the weekend! I love the fact that it's a members only club, i feel safe here on a night out with the girls. It is free to join and anyone can, it only takes a few minutes. The food is incredible! Always hot, fresh and very tasty! We often celebrate birthdays here as if it's your birthday you get a free package. It's really good value priced at £20pp which includes a drink, two course meal, gaming tuition & bet voucher. The entertainment is really good and free to come in and watch. We have seen tributes such as, ABBA, Take that, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Kylie, Adele, Whitney Houston, Madness. They also have severval different event's on such as modelling competitions, Singing competitions, FIFA nights, Psychic nights, Ladies shopping nights & my favourite is the Chinese and English Karaoke night!! My boyfriend often comes down also with the lads to watch live sports. They show everything from football to boxing! The staff are so friendly and always make a fuss of everyone. This is the best entertainment venue in sheffield, why would i want to go anywhere else?

Hi 854Jen_B_88,

WOW you really have seen a lot of our free entertainment! It is great that people are using us for a night out leisure venue, as often people think we are just a casino!

There are loads more great acts coming throughout the Summer so keep your eyes peeled for anything that you might enjoy.

Again, thanks for such a glowing review of our business and I will feedback your comments to General manager and the team.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“I cannot fault this venue”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I recently entertained a couple of clients at G Casino in Sheffield. Our meal in the restaurant was terrific - food was great and the price was really great value.
Good choice on the menu - including bar meals and restaurant menu.
Service was fantastic,
My guests loved it and have asked when we will be dining there again.

Hello Turver1,

Thanks for your time in leaving a great review, I will pass on your feedback to all of the team at Grosvenor Sheffield. I am glad that your clients enjoyed the venue so much. Did you know we also offer conferencing facilities at a great rate too?

We hope you can visit us again soon.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I go to the G Casino now and then and have eaten there a few times in the past. The food is fantastic. The most recent one I had was fillet steak. Absolutely fantastic food, cooked to perfection and served by very friendly, very efficient staff. I was there on a Saturday night on a friends night out and the restaurant was very busy but the food was served quickly and the service was top notch. I would recommend this place to anyone. Please keep it up guys

Hello Chufferino,

Thanks for your great review of our business.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed our new steaks, we have recently changed supplier and we have found that this is a superior product too!

I hope you get chance to visit us again in the near future.