“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Thank you so much to for making my 30th one to remember! Amazing food. Faultless service even with there being 26 of us!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I'd heard great thing so went with a friend to celebrate handing in some work and was greeted with disinterested staff and a venue too loud to talk and average pizza.

3  Thank Harry T
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Visited Paulos on Friday night for a friends birthday meal, upon arriving at around 7.30 the restaurant was quite empty , so was a little dubious over the reviews saying it was a busy place and buzzing. But that was soon kicked into touch upon entering with a big smiling face and a warm greeting from Paulo , this was our first visit but it was like he had known us for years .Drinks were ordered and the food menu digested with help and advise about cuts of meat and sauces from Paulo. Sirloins , fillet, and salmon were ordered and all were cooked to absolute perfection. The only failing , and it was my own fault, I had the grained mustard and whiskey sauce on my steak , and as is common in Italian food the plate was covered in it, I prefer my steaks dry put was willing to try it, so if you visit , and you must , remember this point.
Main course over , time for sweets, tip number 2: don't wear tight fitting trousers the portions are huge and taste fantastic. Paulos quality of meat is equal if not better than lots of fine dining places and I 100% recommend this restaurant and will definitely visited again in the very near future

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Great food at a good price - good atmosphere! Very busy

Would visit again for sure

I would recommend the calzone pizza! Great experience

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Lovely staff, food arrived in generous portions considering the price and we had a wonderful meal in a friendly family environment. We will definitely visit again, thanks for an unforgettable meal!

1  Thank Andrew R