The ArtHouse Cafe, Deli and Gallery
Ranked #93 of 1,429 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

What a lovely little cafe, we have eaten here several time and the food is consistently good. They use good quality produce which is very well prepared and cooked. The menu offers traditional favourites and also dishes that are a little different, the warm salads are particularly good.

We'll done Art House, you are a credit to Penistone.

• Visited May 2014

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Nicest cafe in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I often call in here for a drink or snack when in Penistone - it's such a delightful place to sit and relax. It's one of those cafes where you never feel rushed or pressured.

Met up with family on Sunday and thought we'd have lunch here for a change. Very nice salads, lovely cake and ice cream, a good cup of tea and at about £10 a head, very good value.

It's a popular spot and it deserves to be!

• Visited May 2014
“Lovely Local Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Ate here twice last week and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. On the first occasion I sampled a panini and a rather large piece of Victoria sandwich, both were lovely. The second time I visited I went with two friends, two of us had the onion flatbread filled with Moroccan style chicken which was delicious and hopefully will see this on the specials board next time I visit. My other friend is coeliac and they were able to do her chosen dish (scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast) gluten free which was excellent. Once again I somehow managed to eat another large piece of Victoria sandwich. Also, decided to try a smoothie on my second visit and I'm very glad that I did as it was lovely and fresh. Will definitely be visiting again next time that I am home as I am desperate to try one of their breakfasts which I am pleased to see that they now serve up to 3pm. Thanks!!

• Visited April 2014
Fethiye, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch in The Arthouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

We travelled far for a lunch at The ArtHouse today and it was well worth it. The menu had plenty of choice for lunch and the four crazy old ladies and I thoroughly enjoyed ours (a few of even managed a cake - delicious!). Beautiful cafe, lovely staff and a choice of local arts and crafts for sale. I would definitely revisit given the chance.

• Visited April 2014
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Just lovely...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Really love going to the Art House... Have visited several times... Last week I had the Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Pannini and a pot of tea... Fantastic as usual... Reasonably priced... Lunch for two and change from £20... Also love the fact you can buy lovely local crafts...

Visited March 2014