“Pretty Good ...nearly there ..”
Review of Spoon

Spoon
Ranked #76 of 1,457 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 2012 Eat Sheffield Winner and 2013 & 2014 Finalist. Licensed family cafe bistro serving breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee, homemade cakes and evening meals. Everything homemade on the premises, down to the ketchup, marmalade and dressings, so can be adapted to suit most dietary requirements or individual tastes. Gluten free bread and cakes available daily, with the majority of the breakfast, lunch and evening menus adaptable to gluten free options.
sheffield
“Pretty Good ...nearly there ..”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast , could be great if some basics got sorted , ie asking if butter is required on sandwiches rather than serving plain and also the tea / cups ( unsure as to which ) tasted rather soapy...premium prices requires such fine tuning hence the 4 not 5 rating....

• Visited October 2013

Yorkshire
“Improved breakfast but short changed”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I've been here a few times now. This time the breakfast was less spicy so improved. However I ordered a big breakfast but only got a normal. On paying I believe I was short changed by a £1, but they'd already put the money I gave them in the till before giving me my change so neither side could verify. I hope they give it to charity. No tip left.

Personal taste I know but I don't like their ketchup.

• Visited October 2013
Brixham, United Kingdom
“love this place!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Just popped in while passing for lunch. I went for the veggie breakfast even though I eat meat as it looked good. Mum had the fish finger sandwhich. We couldnt believe the size of the meals. Just huge!!! Then came homemade tomato and brown sauce. Wow wow that made it for me. It was gorgeous and very reasonable. We will be going back soon as loved it. Service great too.

Visited August 2013
“Too expensive!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Went for lunch with my mum, we ordered 2 ham wraps and 2 drinks. The wraps came and were dry (almost stale) and contained only pieces of ham, no salad or sauce just a dry wrap with a small amount of ham in it. This is despite asking if the wrap had salad on it before ordering and being told it did (obviously not!) This was bad enough and then the bill came and it was over £12!! what a waste of money, and the service was slow! This is an over priced cafe with the owner thinking it's something more, I advise you to avoid it

• Visited August 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“One to Recommend”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Whether its coffee and cake, breakfast or lunch and more this is a great place to go. Spoon is open at night at the weekend and the food is very good, we went there last Saturday (24/08/13) and it was excellent. We have been there many times and the staff are always friendly and helpful.

• Visited August 2013