“EXCELLENT!”

Ranked #136 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tamper:coffee is a small independently-owned New Zealand style coffee shop. Our focus is on producing the finest artisan coffee, accompanied by simple and fresh, made-to-order sandwiches and snacks, and a small weekend brunch menu. *Please be aware, we are a small, quality-focused indepedent business with a large customer base, which can result in waits during busy periods *For more information on the shop and our menu, please visit our website
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The staff, coffee and scones are amazing! Always visit this place 4-5 times a week for my coffee fix.

• Visited October 2013

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Delicious coffee - very 'cool' place”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Atmosphere and decor are very hip and now. Few too many hipsters in there for my liking - soaking up the 'atmos'. It's definitely one of those types of coffee place - now that Starbucks has been found out.

Anyway, I had a flat white (£2.30) and a 'raspberry friend' (a sponge and raspberry cake). T'was delicious! The coffee was up there with the best that I've ever tried. I will definitely return again.

The people working here seem to care about the job and keep the place looking good.

If you like your coffee then it's worth a visit.

Visited October 2013
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Damn fine cup of coffee”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Really, REALLY good coffee - I usually just have an espresso, but went for a macchiato which was devine. My girlfriend had a flat white which I'd usally avoid and it was a thing of wonder; smooth, bitter, creamy.

Also had their baked beans on toast, and mushrooms on toast - both possibly over-priced (and we're from Surrey...), but very nice all the same.

Puts chain coffee shops to shame.

• Visited September 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Coffee!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Some of the best cappuccino in town! The sandwiches are also very good. You can buy both coffee beans and ground doff in the shop, I would recommend their own Tamper blend.

• Visited August 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A quaint cafe with superb coffee”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I tried this cafe after a friend recommended it and I wasn't disappointed. It's very small but that adds to it's charm. Really nice decor and has a traveller feel to it. Good food and superb coffee. If you can get a seat then I recommend having something to eat. If not then at least try the lovely velvety coffee. I will go there again.

• Visited September 2013