“problems, but soon sorted ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Revolucion de Cuba

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #47 of 1,430 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Latin, Bar, Cuban
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rum Fun. Cantina menu served daily until 10pm. Lunch and mid week evening menus also available Daily cocktail Happy hour 3-7pm
“problems, but soon sorted ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

went with a group as it was my brothers birthday, cocktails are to die for, took a while to get our table, the one they gave us wasn't suitable. so we mentioned to the staff and they moved us to a better table...then fetched us free shots and a frozen cocktail. Food ordered and came with no problems, we had tapas and it couldn't be faulted. Give it a go. If you have a problem the staff will sort it.

1 Thank Carolinec31

“The Nabili family!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The staff here are the most friendliest and consistent through out!! The food is fab and if you have a problem they rectify it straight away, so please if you are not say something!!! It's a friendly atmosphere that's why we are here all the time. We love it!!!

Sheffield
“Saturday Afternoon ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Visited here on Saturday afternoon with a party of seven. The service was professional and polite but slow. At one point we had a table full of empty glasses for 15 minutes we had to shout a waiter over.

The food was very nice and the waitress knew all the dishes and ingredients.

The atmosphere was also very good which is why I would go again despite the poor service

“Faultless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I visited last Sunday with my husband and my mum for an early Mother's Day lunch. The restaurant itself is really comfortable and quirky, and just feels like a fun place to be. The waitress came to see us straight away, giving recommendations on what to order and even bringing us some spicy fries to try as my husband wasn't sure if he'd like them. We took advantage of the Sunday 241 tapas deal, and the food arrived promptly and was really, really good. Would definitely visit here again and would recommend a visit to anyone :-)

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite place in sheffield. ..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We are regular visitors of Cuba Rev's and both the service and food are spot on every time. Cocktails are 2-4-1 on Sundays along with a selected tapas menu.... all dishes and drinks are beautifully presented and packed full of taste. What I love about this place is they certainly dont hold back on the measures of rum in their drinks (most drinks are rum based as it's a Cuban bar... also one of my friends is now pregnant and a being a true lover of cocktails like myself this could have quiet simply been a boring night for her but they had a beautiful range of mocktails each as beautifully presented and tasty as their alcoholic counterparts. The staff also remembered me from previous viaits and put on a special birthday cocktail for me as I was a regular... its little things like this that make me want to return time and time again. Whilst we were there in feb they had a funky jazz band on which added a lot to an already authentic vibrant atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014