“My Favourite Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I visit El Paso whenever I can it’s a fantastic restaurant with amazing food, great atmosphere and warm welcoming staff. I’ve been there for romantic meals, group party meals and more recently family meals with the kids and on all occasions I have never been disappointed, which for me is amazing as I am very particular about my food. I would highly recommend El Paso to anyone who appreciates great food.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

El Paso is a very generic restaurant and I am shocked to see it ranked so highly.I can honestly say the staff is amazing, but the food (while not bad) completely forgettable. If Mexican is what you want, I would suggest Amigos on London Rd. The food is cheaper and amazing. El Paso's sangria is worth a try.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Terrible from start to finish!
Food when we found something they had was poor fillet and sirloin steak both frozen and sliced in half then put back together on the plate.
Mussels ok, meatballs no taste.

Service was ok but would not recommend this place from our experience

1  Thank pawsonjp
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Went here purely on the back of the reviews its received on Tripadvisor.

I have to say I should have perhaps paid a little more attention to the fact that there are an awful lot of positive reviews from people who have only posted a single review... hmmmm

Very average food, very noisy. You do feel like you are constantly in the middle of a hen do.

If you want a boozy, noisy evening then you'll probably love it. If not, i'd give it a miss

2  Thank SUIUHTB
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Visit El Paso fairly often and always an excellent night out.
The food is excellent and I especially love the paella!
Staff are very friendly and are always welcoming and look after us.

Thanks guys, see you again :)

1  Thank Looneytuner