“Excellent service at Sheffield's Finest”
Review of El Paso

El Paso
Ranked #25 of 1,483 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have been visiting the guys at El Paso for about ten years and I've never had cause for complaint. The atmosphere is very warm and friendly with great waiting staff. It is always a relaxing experience. The menu is always executed to a high standard with great care. Recommended dish for me, would be their Chilli con Carne, delicious... AND they also cater for take out!!
El Paso is a godsend for me, having a partner who is very finicky about her food, this is one of very few restaurants I can go and never hear her complain about a thing.
This restaurant is moving to new, larger premises soon, so get in quick to sample the original, old El Paso atmosphere. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I visit El Paso whenever I can it’s a fantastic restaurant with amazing food, great atmosphere and warm welcoming staff. I’ve been there for romantic meals, group party meals and more recently family meals with the kids and on all occasions I have never been disappointed, which for me is amazing as I am very particular about my food. I would highly recommend El Paso to anyone who appreciates great food.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

El Paso is a very generic restaurant and I am shocked to see it ranked so highly.I can honestly say the staff is amazing, but the food (while not bad) completely forgettable. If Mexican is what you want, I would suggest Amigos on London Rd. The food is cheaper and amazing. El Paso's sangria is worth a try.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Terrible from start to finish!
Food when we found something they had was poor fillet and sirloin steak both frozen and sliced in half then put back together on the plate.
Mussels ok, meatballs no taste.

Service was ok but would not recommend this place from our experience

1  Thank pawsonjp
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Went here purely on the back of the reviews its received on Tripadvisor.

I have to say I should have perhaps paid a little more attention to the fact that there are an awful lot of positive reviews from people who have only posted a single review... hmmmm

Very average food, very noisy. You do feel like you are constantly in the middle of a hen do.

If you want a boozy, noisy evening then you'll probably love it. If not, i'd give it a miss

2  Thank SUIUHTB