“One of the best local places”
Review of El Paso

El Paso
Ranked #26 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best local places”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I love this Restaurant, my fiancé and I come here regularly and it doesn't matter if it is early evening or late night they are always so happy to see you and welcoming.
We love the food, again no matter what time of night, the food is always amazing. My partner often has the fajitas and is adamant that they are one of the best he has ever tasted. Personally I recommend the enchiladas, I always really enjoy the meals here.
The staff are so friendly and fun, we always sit and enjoy a few drinks with them after our meals.
The atmosphere is always lively and everyone has a great night every time.

1 Thank Karen P

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Always An Amazing Evening”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

El Paso is one of our favourite places to eat: the evening starts with such a warm welcome, everyone is always pleased to see you and welcomes you like an old friend. The menu is always superb and very reasonably priced. The chefs are so proud of their food and this shows as in the 5 years we have been regulars every single meal has been perfect.
After dinner we always enjoy a few shots and the lively atmosphere. We always have a great evening here what ever the occasion, we regularly go just the two of us, but have also taken all of our work colleagues on several occasions and families on birthdays etc.
As the title of this review says "Always a great evening"

“One of my favourites”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My girlfriend and I eat out regularly and El Paso has been part of our favourite group of resteraunts since we stumbled across it. We had been on our way somewhere else and on the spur of the moment as we walked past it we ventured in, that was about three years ago. What draws us back is that I've consistently found it very good value, excellent food and a welcoming atmosphere. When its someone's birthday they sing happy birthday so when we were picking a place to eat when our parents were meeting for the first time we picked there as it was a friendly place. After we'd eaten our meals, as the mexican music played, the extra large sombreros came down off the wall and we drank shots of tequila. Not a quiet evening but I always remember how much fun it was in there and everybody had a good night. If you want a good meal out I recommend giving it a try, I'm sure it's not for everyone but I do like it

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent service at Sheffield's Finest”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have been visiting the guys at El Paso for about ten years and I've never had cause for complaint. The atmosphere is very warm and friendly with great waiting staff. It is always a relaxing experience. The menu is always executed to a high standard with great care. Recommended dish for me, would be their Chilli con Carne, delicious... AND they also cater for take out!!
El Paso is a godsend for me, having a partner who is very finicky about her food, this is one of very few restaurants I can go and never hear her complain about a thing.
This restaurant is moving to new, larger premises soon, so get in quick to sample the original, old El Paso atmosphere. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
“My Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I visit El Paso whenever I can it’s a fantastic restaurant with amazing food, great atmosphere and warm welcoming staff. I’ve been there for romantic meals, group party meals and more recently family meals with the kids and on all occasions I have never been disappointed, which for me is amazing as I am very particular about my food. I would highly recommend El Paso to anyone who appreciates great food.

• Visited October 2013